Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Welcome!

Hey guys!

I wanted to create this blog as a tool for all of us to stay in touch a bit more easily. We can use it as a way to post pictures, give life updates, have discussions, trash-talk during basketball season. Basically, whatever you want to share.


I got the idea from another friend who has been doing this for a group of his buddies. I have to warn y'all that I am by no means tech-savvy. So please forgive me for any glitches. And please help me to improve the blog in any way.




So here's my little update on the Paiks. Joshua Cameron Paik is now 5 months old. As you can see, he was a bear for Halloween and then became a giraffe for Christmas. He's been sick a lot, but he's fought his way through it and seems no worse for the wear. Joyce and I are tired all the time and we have no social life. Yet we're still pretty happy. :) I think I'm enjoying parenthood more than Joyce, but she has it rougher than I do.


Well, hope everyone's enjoying the holidays. Happy 2007!


By the way, anyone can view this blog, but in order to post or comment, you have to sign in with a google account. It's easy and free, so please sign up. If nobody wants to participate, I'll basically be talking to myself.

7 comments:

Sunny said...

Brian,
What a great idea! Thanks so much for creating it. Your son is adorable!
^.^

Eric Lim said...

Brain, great idea. Isn't it great being a dad? Can't wait to see more updates.

Jen Kim said...

It's interesting how the time posted is according to west coast time. I like this blog site. Seems user friendly. Do you have a pic of Josh smiling? Haven't seen one yet...so unlike his parents..

sandra said...

thanks, brian! hopefully, we'll take advantage of this. josh looks like your dad!!! so funny. give joyce my best. and let her know it just gets easier and easier.

Betty said...

Hey Brian! Great great idea. Now we can stop bouncing around from blog-to-blog and get the deets 1-stop shopping. I have to admit, I got a little confused looking at your Josh (congratulations!) because he looks really similar to Gary's Josh when he was a tyke. Weird.

edsuh said...

"cameron" eh?... cute kid... might want to be sure to raise him "correctly"... keep him out of the paint... caleb will have very strict directions on how to handle duke fans when they drive the lane. heh, heh... :)

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.