Friday, August 17, 2007

I am not a republican. I am not a democrat.

There was a question as to my political leanings these days. Yes, I was a bleeding heart, behavioral apologist liberal democrat in my younger days. Hell, I thought shaking Jesse Jackson's hand in the Chapel basement after his speech was one of the highlights of my Duke experience. This is why seeing idealistic college students is so amusing and annoying to me these days. I'm thinking, "Hey you, moron. Stop preaching, wait a couple years and buy a freakin' clue with what's left of your paycheck." Oh wait, that was me back then . . . boo hoo hoo.

As for the republicans, yeeesh. When Julie and I were flying back to DC one day, we were on the same flight with Karl Rove. Honestly, I told myself that I wouldn't mind if our plane crashed because I would die knowing KR was going back to hell.



From here on out, I want the government to stay out of my wallet AND my bedroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, you are truly a strange person.

Anonymous said...

Ideal variant

Anonymous said...

You are certainly right. In it something is and it is excellent thought. It is ready to support you.