Friday, August 17, 2007

Peter Rho is the man



While in Las Vegas, I got to meet up with PR a couple times. We played a little golf on Thursday morning with my dad and cousin David Lee. My dad hit into every sand bunker, twice. It was the usual round for me - drive: 290-320 yds; irons: not so close; chipping: i'm still away; putting: not so bad with my new Odyssey Marxman. Peter putts like Natalie Gulbis (his own words).



Friday night, I met up with Peter at the Venetian poker room. I was grinding out my rent money, up $73 in 3 hours at the 4-8 limit table. There were two crazy asian guys playing "LA-gansta" style, capping the bets pre-flop with garbage, that kept things interesting. Peter actually saw me drag one of my few pots, 2 pair with Q7os in the big blind. So I walk over to the no limit table where he's been playing for an hour, and he's up $2500.00. He was playing with chips the denominations of which I was not familiar. Truly, one day, we will be seeing Peter on ESPN.



BTW, Cali-folk. The Yoo's are heading west end of October for the annual ASTRO (radonc thing) convention in LA. Afterwards, we're heading to newport beach for a week, leaving Nov 11th. I think that's in your neck of the woods, Brian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first thing to do is admit that you have a problem. If you find that you need additional help, go to


http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/

Their phone number is:

(213) 386-8789