Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?


as of last night, i have decided that i may need counseling and therapy. the nice thing is... the apple doesn't fall from the tree and i have succeeded in ensuring that caleb will also be investing personal, emotional, sports related therapy in his adult future as well... and possibly bevvy of options available to all of us from the pharmaceutical companies to ensure our happinness...

much like my last round of golf, this has placed an exclamation mark on the end of the season, and i now focus on NCAA basketball...

stick a fork in me................

6 comments:

Eric Lim said...

OSU blows. That's why I always rooted for Michigan. Hey, I'm a Cleveland guy, not a Columbus guy. Just hope that UNC doesn't blow it.

edsuh said...

bastard... you're outta my will...

great... you and rich are duke/michigan fans... obviously, i have issues on the types of friends i have in my life...

Duke has already blown it...

paikdaddy said...

Eric, how can you root for Michigan? It's call The Ohio STATE University, not Columbus U. Besides, are you saying Michigan is any better? Not in the last few years.

paikdaddy said...

Eric, how can you root for Michigan? It's call The Ohio STATE University, not Columbus U. Besides, are you saying Michigan is any better? Not in the last few years.

Eric Lim said...

I had some annoying OSU friends growing up so I got back at them by rooting for Michigan. I don't really care too much for Michigan.

Ed, I feel so bad for you. First the favorite OSU lost and then your favored UNC will lose as well. Oh, I know you'll probably beat us in our down year, but Roy will end the season in tears.

edsuh said...

bastard... you're off of my christmas card list next year also...