Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello from Virginia!!


Brian, I agree that this blog of yours is a good idea. As you are quickly realizing, life with work and children is quite busy & keeping in touch is not always so easy. How's the surfing, by the way? Heh-heh!

This is little Samuel (18 months) & Rachel (now 5!) - unbelievable how fast time goes! College seems like a distant memory to me.

Dave - golf? I no longer even know what that is. Anyway, as much as I enjoy watching the Dukies lose, traveling to Maui to watch a Duke loss , though tempting, is probably not a go for the Parks.


We're still in Northern Virginia and feel quite blessed with our little family unit - although both my kids are cursed with dad's blocky head! I am hopeful that they can overcome such misfortune. Anyway, it is great to see and hear how wonderful everyone is doing. Keep the updates coming (although, Ed, I hope you will not be adding a fourth to team Suh!)!

6 comments:

Sunny said...

AWww, Jin Hyuk, your babies are so cute! I just ran across some old photos from Sandra's weding and Rachel was so tiny then! Wonder if she still likes to boogie down. =)

Betty said...

Jin Hyuk, Samuel looks just like you! I'm sure you hear that all the time. Hope you're doing well! Arnold says hi...

edsuh said...

dang dude... samuel is a "mini you"... scary... if history holds true, he'll block ryan's jump shot about 20 yrs from now... :)

jin said...

Sunny, Rachel still likes to boogie - you should have seen her at Dave Yoo's wedding!

Betty - great pics of you kiddos - good to hear all is well. Say Hello to Arnold for me since he is email-challenged.

Ed - I'm glad that I am not the only one who still remembers my one "shining moment".

Eric Lim said...

I have to agree with the others...your son is your copy. It's great to see you guys enjoying Virginia. I'm glad I can give you such a lasting memory with that block. If I had known you would get so much joy, I would have "let" you block more of my shots.

edsuh said...

jin... like it was yesterday... at night... under the lights... at the "bubble" on duke campus... eric gets the ball on the left elbow... does his usual pivot fake, and then goes for his turnaround... next thing you know... there's a ceiling... it's left an impression on me every since... :)