Friday, January 12, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

Hey guys,

I highly recommend this flick as a rental. One of the better movies I've seen this year. The final scene is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Of course, we haven't been to a theatre in 6 months, but that's besides the point.
One caveat - there's some bad language so put the kids to bed first.

Any other movie recommendations out there? Blockbuster is pretty much our only entertainment these days. Unless you consider bathing your kid at 3AM because his poop went all the way up his back entertainment. :)

By the way, would you guys rather have comments just show on the main page or keep them hidden? I'm trying to change the settings, but I'm having some technical difficulties.

Be sure to check out everyone's new comments. Some funny stuff, guys. And keep posting!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Loved this movie! And for the chicas (not that there are so many posting to the blog) "In Her Shoes" was so surprisingly good. I laughed & cried, and Arnold laughed at my crying. :D Good stuff. I'd personally like the comments open for everybody to read, but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie too!! So good. I thought at the end it might get too sad, but they did a good job keeping it funny.

Anonymous said...

Great work.