Monday, January 1, 2007

Hey Everyone! Thanks, Brian, for setting this up - hopefully it'll be a good way to keep in touch. If you guys will post! So here are our two girls (Elisabeth, 32 months & Emily 3 months). They are actually very happy kids, just tired from the torture that was their mother's Christmas photo shoot. Started off being very good sports and now are just traumatized at the mention of "picture", as the pictures show. Happy New Year, everyone. Oh yeah, I have a xanga site if anyone is interested: xanga.com/cameroncrazy. Basically a text-only online journal of a full-time mom.

4 comments:

paikdaddy said...

Thanks for posting, Sandra.
I checked out your xanga site, too. Good reads. I think Joyce will want to check it out, too. Keep posting when you can.

Betty said...

Hey :) Another blog to comment on and not post, right? Your card was adorable. They looked so serene and well-behaved, but I see that was simply a moment in time. Whew, I feel better about my torturous photo shoots with G & J.

edsuh said...

cute girls!!!... when you guys moving down?... saw your dad in the office a few weeks ago. he sounds excited to have you guys near by!!!

Eric Lim said...

What is it with your family and having girls? Your dad must be going crazy with the level of estogen during the holidays. Well, at least he has son-in-laws. It must take a lot for Dave not to spoil his girls. I know if I had a daughter, I would be putty in her hands.